iPhone Life magazine will be published by Thaddeus Computing and released on September 9th.
“We look forward to helping users get the most out of their iPhone or iPod touch and have already identified over 100 hidden tips about using built-in software and iTunes. Each issue will cover new software, top accessories, and best Web applications. Our ‘iPhone at Work’ section will assist both professionals and large organizations.”
The premier issue will include:
• Full coverage of the new 3G iPhone
• Top software from the iTunes store
• 85 hidden features
• Best FREE software and web apps
• How to Rip DVDs
• Must-have accessories
• Safari surprises
• iPhone profiles of a doctor, rabbi, student, mayor, CEO
• Celebrities who have iPhones
A subscription will be available for $25.00 which will include the premier issue and 4 issues per year in 2009 and 2010.